Motorola Moto G5S Plus smartphone was launched in August 2017. The phone comes with a 5.50-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1080 pixels by 1920 pixels. Motorola Moto G5S Plus price in India starts from Rs. 15,999. The Motorola Moto G5S Plus is powered by a 2GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 processor, and it comes with 4GB of RAM. The phone packs 64GB of internal storage that can be expanded to 128GB via a microSD card. As far as the cameras are concerned, the Motorola Moto G5S Plus packs a 13-megapixel primary camera on the rear and an 8-megapixel front shooter for selfies.
The Motorola Moto G5S Plus runs Android 7.1 and is powered by a 3000mAh non-removable battery. It measures 153.50 x 76.20 x 9.50 (height x width x thickness) and weigh 168.00 grams. The Motorola Moto G5S Plus is a dual SIM (GSM and GSM) smartphone that accepts Nano-SIM and Nano-SIM. Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, USB OTG, 3G, and 4G (with support for Band 40 used by some LTE networks in India). Sensors on the phone include a Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, Ambient light sensor, and Gyroscope.
Motorola Moto G5S Plus detailed specifications.
READ MORE :
- WordPress Vs. Blogger: A Comparison No One Gave You Before
- Trends In Mobile Marketing
- Where in the World Is Your Finance Penetration?
- Best Simulation Games for PC, PS3, and Xbox 360
- Single Player Games
The latest example: You can get the new Motorola Moto G5S Plus for $229.99 when you pre-order it. That’s $50 off the regular price, which, let’s face it, already rocks. That’s also for the 32GB model; you can bump the storage to 64GB for an extra $70 — though you can also pop in a 32GB microSD card for about $10, as this Moto has an expansion slot.
Aside from the price, here’s what you need to know about this phone:
- It runs Android 7.1.
- It has a headphone jack.
- It has a fingerprint reader that also supports gestures (like its predecessor, the “best budget phone” G5 Plus).
- It has dual rear cameras.
- It has a 5.5-inch full-HD screen.
- According to Motorola, it’s fast-charging: up to six hours’ worth of juice with just 15 minutes of charging.
- It’s unlocked for use on any major U.S. carrier.
- Delivery is scheduled for Oct. 5, so you won’t have long to wait.
As with the aforementioned G5 Plus, however, you still don’t get NFC, and there’s just a single speaker. I honestly don’t think NFC matters for anything except mobile pay, but if that’s something you use (or want to use). Dealbreaker. For everyone else. Awesome deal! Okay, there are a few unknowns, like whether these dual cameras are anywhere near as good as others. But read the aforementioned G5 Plus review, and you’ll get a good feel for what this phone has to offer. The dual cameras are some of them on that delicious phone-cake.